Thursday, January 12, 2012

Working Thru a Hard Patch

So, I'm trying to start blogging about my day once more to see what I really do...lol


Today was a different day to say the least...not only was it my mom's birthday, but both of my Grandmothers went to the hospital today! Emergency Room veterans they are. I kept my phone on all day, just in case.

Everything turned out well, and then I continued my day of teaching.

OMG, today one of my friends was being very brand new, but we handled it the best way we knew how. We are all cool now and working on some solutions.

Before we left for the day, another teacher asked me to drive her home, but I was so ready to get out of the place, that I drove off...my car was like vvroooommmmmm

She called and said, "You forgot me!" I laughed and turned around to get her. We talked about the day and she helped me talk through my struggles during the day.

Then, I get the text that changed my 2011 year

Was it sad? YES
Did I expect it? YES
Was I ready for it? YES
Will we be friends? YES

That's all that needs to be said about that situation... :(

Next, I get a phone call from my neighbor inviting me over for drinks.

Did I go? HELL YES

I get to their apartment and I was invited to play Tunk and it was great times and I end up winning the biggest hand of $25,600.00, WONDERFUL DAY!

They offered me E&J with Coke, Fish sticks, Doritos, and other yummy beverages and party favors. I took the E&J with Coke and the Doritos...my faves

They asked me to return tomorrow to play again and have some fun...I said, "We will see!"

Till next time...Auf Wiedersehen

1 comment:

  1. I LOVES and I CANNOT wait to hear more about your days in the big city ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete